Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nexus 7 Case


We're really bad about Christmas in our house. My husband loves to open gifts early. I don't  mean a day early, I mean months early. So when I ordered his main Christmas gift (a Nexus) I was pretty sure it wouldn't make it to Christmas. So I started a case for him and have been sewing like crazy to finish!


He changed his mind on what he wanted at least 5 times after I started! Sometimes I altered the pattern for him, sometimes I told him tough, make due. Last night I finally finished it! He didn't want elastic straps to hold it in place, he wanted a pocket. and he wanted a top flap to protect it from the rain/snow (since he takes it on the train every day).


This is what it looks like when he has it open and velcro-ed in the back. I think it turned out well, and he's already been enjoying it. What projects have you started for Christmas?




No comments:

Post a Comment